Managing equipment temperatures to provide improved safety on the ward
With Equipment Management from MonikaPrime, you can monitor fridge temperatures without staff involvement – to avoid dangerous food being served to vulnerable patients, but also to avoid the risk to staff and patients from staff touching equipment that could harbour Covid 19 or other viruses. Battery or wired sensors and a hub will collect the temperature data and send it to the Monika Cloud where it is securely stored, via WiFi. Staff time is saved, risk is reduced and manual error avoided to ensure best practice, prevent foodborne and other illness and help meet regulatory requirements. Data can be analysed and reported against using Monika Enterprise Management Software which gives visibility across your entire organisation.
Trusted temperature monitoring
- Product temperatures are simulated, rather than air, for greater accuracy
- Set temperature limits to your precise specification
- Configure and escalate alarms and alerts to suit your operational needs
- Include door monitoring for added peace of mind
- Benefit from real time data to enable immediate action
- Add corrective actions and record them for full traceability and safety.
Plant management for improved diagnostics
- Save stock with diagnostic alerts to highlight failing equipment
- Log preventive actions to avoid recurrence of incidents e.g. if a door is left open
- Fix expensive equipment before it fails by monitoring performance through the Enterprise Management Software
- Save energy with defrost and compressor monitoring.
MonikaPrime Equipment Management is a cost-effective solution that is available on a flexible payment plan to bring you a manageable way of ensuring food safety, minimising waste and saving staff time.
For more information please contact Rag Hulait at Monika on 07879 884 655 or complete our online contact form. If you’d like to find out more about our complete MonikaPrime solution, you can visit the MonikaPrime page here.