Equipment Management – how can it help your clinical environment?
With Equipment Management from MonikaPrime, you can monitor fridge temperatures to avoid dangerous product deterioration or costly stock loss – and manage plant performance. Battery or wired sensors and a hub will collect the data and send it to the Cloud or your Intranet via WiFi. Staff time is saved, and manual error avoided to ensure patient safety, avert disaster and help meet regulatory requirements. Data can be analysed and reported against using Monika Software which could also provide helpful visibility across a multi-site organisation.
Trusted temperature monitoring
- Product temperatures are simulated, rather than air, for greater accuracy
- Set temperature limits to your precise specification
- Configure and escalate alarms and alerts to suit your operational needs
- Include door monitoring for added peace of mind
- Benefit from real time data to enable immediate action
- Add corrective actions and record them for full traceability.
Plant management for improved diagnostics
- Save stock with diagnostic alerts to highlight failing equipment
- Log preventive actions to avoid recurrence of incidents e.g. if a door is left open
- Fix expensive equipment before it fails by monitoring performance through Monika Software
- Save energy with defrost and compressor monitoring.
MonikaPrime Equipment Management is beneficial to multiple clinical environments where temperature sensitive products are held. For more information please contact Rag Hulait at Monika on 07879 884 655 or complete our online contact form. If you’d like to find out more about our complete MonikaPrime solution, you can visit the MonikaPrime page here.
MonikaPrime is based on a best practice approach but does not constitute guidance.